Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I had a Vertebrectomy 6 years ago this year and I have started getting the same symtoms I had before the op my arms feeling limp and really bad pains down my upper spine. Has anyone else suffered from these symptoms after the operation?

• Welcome to Spine Health.
    This is a great place to get information about spinal problems and the possible treatments. Also we are a friendly bunch who are very willing to share our experiences and we understand what it is like to suffer spinal pain.

I have not had a vertebrectomy, so can't help there. The fact that you had relief from the pain and symptoms for about 6 years sounds like there could be something else starting up. Have you had them for long?

After my 2 level ACDF I still had most of my symptoms and am still hoping, after 6 months, that I will improve.

It may be time to go and see your surgeon again, or at least have a new MRI scan done to see if there is nerve compression again.

Please be aware that none of us here are doctors, but are patients ourselves. All we can do is share our experiences and things we have been told by our doctors.
  • Thanks jellyhall Yes I think I will have to go back not sure what is going on really but thank you for your very kind welcome