Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

1 Year Post ACDF C4-C5

Hey Everyone,

I haven't been on here in a while. Just thought I'd give an update. I had my ACDF May13 2012. Had my 1 year check up on May 13. Good news. Fully fused. I haven't lost any range of motion. My arm and leg weakness is very minimal, almost back to normal. I don't take anything for pain. Still some numbess in my hands but nothing major. Back to playing sports. Basically back to feeling like nothing is wrong.There were some mild flare ups over the course of the last year, buy they went away. Even went on a bunch of roller coasters this past month. I know not everyone has the same experience, but I just want people to know there are success stories. Ask me any questions you may have. Cheers.

• I read you note. I'm so glad that you have good news to post. I know that so many of us haven't heard the good news that of did. I think I was totally envious that you were able to enjoy roller coasters again. That was Amazing to read. Good Luck and Cheers to all the roller coaster you plan to ride today, tomorrow and in the future. Always Joy Ferrone