Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

pudendal issue? or disc problem??

i had my MRI and all they said i have is mild wear and tear changes. Specifically, the following levels:

L4-L5: minimal diffuse disk bulge.

L5-S1: Minimal shallow posterior central disk protrusion..

my question is i have been doing alot of research on pudendal neupathy and slipped discs im wondering
if the 2 are connected or is the slipped disc one issue and the pudendal another?

i have burning pain in the vaginal area also feels like something is stuck in there.;(
also have burning pain in my right foot..feels exactly like the vagina?
my leg feels 'wet' or like there is water in on it..also feels like that in the rectum? almost like someone is dropping water on it??

my bladder HURTS when its full , as i urinate it feels like my bladder is a ballon that is FULL and when being released it HURTS!!! :( then afterwards it burns even more..tested for absolutly everything!! everything is negitive..no yeast,uti bacterial? im at a loss right now. i seen a neuromuscular dr that did a EMG on my leg also a skin biopsy for small nerve fiber damage..so far the emg shows no abnormalities..waiting for the results of the skin biopsy...

any insight on this subject would be great!! is this connected to the discs or am i dealing with a totally different thing?!!

god only gives you as much as you can handle!

• sandisandi Posts: 6,343
    edited 05/30/2013 - 5:04 AM
    was the MRI done? Are you having any other issues with not being able to empty either your bladder or bowels? Leaking urine or fecal matter? It may be neuropathy but then again it may be something else. Have you consulted with either a board certified ortho or neurosurgeon? If not, you may want to.
    Does the toilet paper feel different than it did previously, either lesser feeling of it or increased? Have you consulted with a urologist or your gyn for ruling out anything going on .
  • i have been to a uryrogyn and they did along with a gyn an explortory vaginal surgery (think they were in the wrong direction) ..yes, to the toliet paper it feels very irritated when i wipe..im not loosing any control of my bladder or bowels..just feels full and burns when i pee..
    your the 2nd person to recommend a ortho dr. so guess thats where im heading thank you!!! :)
    god only gives you as much as you can handle!
This discussion has been closed.