Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Ive Been in a internet battle

Well Spineys, the short of it is a Beloved Independant radio staion here in town, has been "Pearl Harbored" they were forced off the air by biig money, and have had thier FB pager hacked, Ive been fighting for the Mind and Hearts of the distressed in my usual Spiney fashon, and its working. The other fight is alongside the Admin struggling to keep the page alive. we think someone is pressing the report button maliciously, i am suspecting a trojan or malware attack coz round every 50 or so posts,m they are deleted. there is more to the story backround, but i am not at liberty to say. seemingly to many coincidental happenings, starting friday, reek of a coordinated, planned attack. idk. Ime askin my fellow tech savy Spineys for any advice, it would be much appreciated by not only the local audience, but the servicemen, women, tornado victims and international listeners. Than you for any advise. this is a worthy fight for me, feels good to apply brain to problem.. BTW facebook is no help, yes ive looked, there is no email,# etc. just layers of questions... thank you my fellow spineys!
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Maybe you could PM Ron? He might have some ideas about what to do, since he knows more about this stuff than most of the rest of us.
    I wish you tons of luck and success in getting it cleared up.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,837
    - Is this a web based application?
    - If so, what is the driving software engine ? (ie Php, HTML, etc)
    - Since you mentioned posts, I have to assume there is some forum software running ?
    - Do you have open registration?
    - Do you have any Captcha at logon (to ensure its a human)

Like Sandi said, PM with any details you cant post in public.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • It was found that the perp/perps are a competitor who were blocking communications of listeners. it was on FB. its been handed over to an attorney
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• Sorry About the short msg, had to run to court. Ime going to forward the info to the radio station personel. it is much appreciated,and they send their thanks!
    The competition was flagging comments on a FB Page and they were deleting over 50 posts as they could, very angry fans of the station, i figured they were hacked, they shut down the admin to one and then narrowed the perp to some secretary in Houston..grrr.
    it was a concerted, coordinated effort perpetrated over the course of the weekend-hence the Pearl Harbor. no tech support, and the man behind the scenes has a agenda. they are tryin to get streaming audio up this week and on a shoestring, so i jumped in.

Thank You Papa Ron for coming running! YOU THA MAN! as they say!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health