Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Nerve Pain In Testicles From

I have multiple Herniated Lumbar Discs and extreme nerve pain down both legs and feet. But the worst pain by FAR is almost constant nerve pain in my testicles. I have had all sorts of treatments in the past, including epidural steroid injections, facet blocks, etc. and many different pain meds. The best pain medicine has been Percocet, but it doesn't stop they constant, debilitating pain. Is anyone else suffering in a similar way? It would be nice to compare notes.
22 Surgeries (Knee & Nerves) & Herniated Lumbar Discs. Worst pain now is Nerve Pain in my Groin & Testicles.

• Thankfully I have not dealt with any extreme pain down there. But starting about 8 months post-op until now (so about 5 weeks now) I have been having dull testical pain, mostly at night when sitting. I do not know if it is related to my lumbar problems or not. But if it keeps up much longer or gets worse Im gonna have to see the doc. Fun.

Good Luck!
    L5S1 REMOVED herniation. Years of pain & compression. Microdiscectomy complete!! Trying to be super smart & safe with recovery!
  • Yep, Lots of fun, right? Good luck to you too.
    22 Surgeries (Knee & Nerves) & Herniated Lumbar Discs. Worst pain now is Nerve Pain in my Groin & Testicles.