I've been offline for about a week.
Another flare up started about 2 months ago but just won't go away. I've been back / forth to my physiatrist / back specialist / hip doctor along with 3 MRIs and about 4 X-Rays.
- Hip is definitely going, but at this point, not ready for the replacement.
- Lower back pain, mostly stabbing, first set of ESI's was done last week
- Upper back pain / associated leg pain (L3/L4 New stenosis)
- Plan for a Hip Steroid inject to determine results
- Facet injections if the above doesnt work
- Surgery to open up L2 - L4 stenosis IF the above does not work.
So far, not a lot of results from the lumbar LSI Lower back pain has decreased which is
good, but I am having more nerve pain in my hands and lower legs.
Who knows were this will lead to.... exciting isnt it.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences