Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Going gently into the night

I work in the Legal Field. We lost a Judge Last night. The facts are still out, but so far the indices are tha he took his own life.
The world can be the harshest place to those with the gentilist of souls.
The community is in shock, to have lost an Honorable and Noble Man.
I had the occasion to have met him in and out of his court room, as he rested from trying criminals in his clerks office.'quiet and unasuming, you would have walked by him in public and not noticed him.
I remember him.
There are too many people out there who would not give a fecal matter for those who keep society from degregating into chaos.
Thankfully, I am part of the same system that produces men such as these.
I can confifently say with no remorse that I am one of those Men, few and far between, and proud of the fact I fly with Eagles....and sparrows.

think on who and what you are...
are you a part of the solution?
or contributing to the problem.

A spiney I am
But still a man
with lofty desires and sentiments
I dont fit in
and came to the copnclusion... that that is no great loss.

What you are Spiney
is not who you will be.

Where you came from
is not your destination.

When you did not give up
did not give in
defines the essential you

Why you never gave up
is the truth deep within you
if you can find that..
then you will have a key to who you have become.

there is nothing so terrible that no one will run into fire to come get you
there is no problem too heavy that no one will throw their shoulder under there with you
there is no enemy that your sheild brother or sister wont run forward to stand at your side.. to fill the gap

all you have to do is ask.

William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• thoracic spine painthoracic spine pain Posts: 566
    edited 07/16/2013 - 12:20 PM
    So sorry William - you have been through so much.
  • life hurts now, but it wont always. lack of sleep equals frustration and ive that in spades! but everything settles like dirty water in a vase and soon, you can see the roots, of issues, of problems.
    Thank you for hanging in there! its raining here and ime longing to go for a long walk in my Duster, just listening to the rain on the pavement and leaves.
    much more better would be walking across a patch of land, empty but for the grass, fence and me, just rolling away into the distance.
    i miss traveling and being in the high lonesome places, if only you could see what ive seen... if everyone would stop and breath a moment, and just take in the wonder, yeah, it'd be awsome!

good luck to you and handling your thoracic area, mine is murder on occasion,a nd the docs all say, uhh, its not supposed to hurt..well duh! lol!
    have a great day!, ime getting back into Ranch mode..,raawer!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health