Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

All have to remember, all drugs act different. Just because one didn't work for U may work for someone else. Fentanyl worked great for me, morphine was hell. Some are allergic to drugs and don't know it until they are tried. So, all is best to say talked to your Dr. a lot. As soon as you feel bad with any drug, tell Dr. right away. There are many to use and mixed to find the right formula for U. Never give up on pump, Once U take out, U can't put in.

• Does anyone have recommendations for keeping patches in place? I've been on Fentanyl for years but lately my patches seem to fall right off after putting them on??
    Thank you.
  • and nextcare both make bioclusive dressings that can be placed over the patches to help them stay in place. There is also another one called opsite that can be used as well. You can buy them on ebay or at a medical supply store , and local pharmacies also carry them.
  • i had major problems keeping my patches in place especially when i sweat all of the time. because of this i went to oxycontin where i have been taking for 12 years now. maybe a change of meds might help
    I have 4 fusions from L5-3, the latest last May '12 where they fixed my disc that broke.They went through my side this time. I take 40 mg of oxycontin 4x a day and 4 fenatyl lollipops 300 micro gms 4x a day.