Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Same Pain..years after

well, its back and baddder-er as usual.
right there, on the left side of my spine, lower than the blades on my back.. it hurts bad enough ime choking up..despite the 7.5 Hydrocodone and 800mg Skelaxin..bummer
its entirely driving me to distraction.

sad, since 99 been telling docs of issue and only one listens/d. attendant pain follows to cervical area, here comes the wave.. :(
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• jellyhalljjellyhall Posts: 4,373
    edited 07/31/2013 - 11:34 AM

So sorry that you are back again with this pain. :-(

Have you got an appointment with your spine doctor to let them know about this?
    I hope that they will listen and explore to see what is going on and why you are back in pain.

• thoracic spine painthoracic spine pain Posts: 566
    edited 07/31/2013 - 5:07 PM
    Just had the same thing happen to me when I thought I had a handle on this pain. It is so depressing - first hope then desolation.

I just had a bone scan where they did an all over scan and somehow got it from a different angle and bone where it shouldn't be showed up for the first time in 8 years of absolute hell. I have a new surgeon and he is great and couldn't believe what had happened to me.

I take my blurbs from spine health along so don't have to explain the whole thing again and he was really good. It's depressing having setbacks and I know you've been through your fair share.

Look after yourself my friend 'cause no one else will. Hope your pain evens out. I feel vindicated by the new findings - knew something was outa place deep inside my body and kept asking if it could be glass from the accident. Not glass - it's bone!! Hurts heaps but at least I know why.

But it's about you and I want your pain to go away. maybe try taking it easier I know it's hard but you have to take care.
    Pain sucks, worse thing is the telly sucks more.