Nowadays everyone’s lives are so busy that one is surrounded with so much of tension and stress. In everyday lives, our brains are often filled with so many thoughts that will cause physical reaction on the body. Meditation is easy way to get started and it can really improve your health.
Moreover, Meditation is the practice of quieting the mind and easing the body into a calm and relaxed state. The stress is the number one reason and it can cause everything from headaches to stomach disorders to heart attacks. So by the practice of meditation can help you to calm and center the mind so muscles relax, digestion eases and blood pressure lowers naturally. Also here are few easy ways to get started to meditation.
1) Find a quiet room where you will not be disturbed.
2) Turn the lights down low, sit in a comfortable chair with your hands on your lap, palms facing upward.
3) Close your eyes and take several slow deep breaths.
4) Then, allow your breathing to slow and focus only on the feeling of the air flowing in and out of your nostrils.
5) It is normal for your attention to wander quite a bit. When it does, just bring it gently back to your breathing.
Moreover, there are so many types of meditations to control your stress.
Post edited to remove link. Please review the forum rules prior to posting outside links.