Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

got approval today...we are finally going in!!!

only took a year of fear and worry. what a waste of time i hope. medtronic leads cervical

• when is your date? I want to wish you good luck and lots of pain reduced times ahead of you!
  • Surgeon's office closed on Friday. I was able to contact Medtronic Rep. It only took blue Cross 3 THREE days to approve, sweet! Hoping for late next week or after Labor Day. WOW! To be so close after so long. It's bitter sweet. My kitty is dying of renal failure, (he's on home hospice care) I dont see how I will be able to care for him after surgery IF he makes it that long. He has been a life saver these past years while I've been stuck here on my heating pad. If this works......well, god has other plans for both of us.
  • Good luck Terri! Hoping the best for you!
  • I hope on Monday, they have a date set for you and that it is in the not so distant future. I'm sorry about your fur baby. It's so hard when they are sick or old , and we loose them. We lost a dog we had for almost 17 years , the summer before last and it was heartbreaking. Stomper was my buddy, my protector, and my companion for all of those years. The vet told us that most dogs his size don't live more than 10 years and we got almost twice that long with him. I still miss him today, and whenever I see a butterfly around, I know he's still with me.
  • Sandi 17 is VERY old for a dog thank you both, (Yasmina) for the support. Lets see what happens!
  • why I kept avoiding that answer?????? nerves