I was just wondering if cervical arthritis can cause these symptoms:
1) A severe dazed, loopy, foggy and "pressure" feeling in the head.
2) Various muscle twitches (esp; in arms/hands).
3) Off-balance feeling sometimes.
4) Difficulty thinking clearly or remembering things at times.
5) Random minor sharp pains and sensations in various parts of the neck, head, scalp, pin-pricks, etc.
I often hear my neck pop, crunch and crack and things going "squish" in there and I have issues with C-4/5 as well as a bone spur, nerve impingement, etc. What's worse is that I have a pretty bad tic disorder where I jerk my head around a lot which I'm sure doesn't help matters.
I have a long list of other diagnoses which I've considered as the cause as well (ie; anxiety, several sinus disorders, bad teeth, etc) but I'm wondering if cervical arthritis could be at least partially responsible.
Thanks for your help.