Today IS the day. Boston Scientifc Spectra with paddles goes in at 11:00. I cannot wait.
Got a call from my BS rep last night and she is unable to make it today. Her cohort will be there instead but they will test it for placement and then leave it off until post OP visit 10/9
I want the best chance at a successful solution, so ican cling to hope and weather the final two weeks til then.
Please think good things and even say a little prayer to the big guy (or girl) for me if you would. I'll report back as soon as I have my head screwed back on!
Thank you all for your experience, strength, and hope as I've traveled this path. Hopefully I can share the same things with others.