Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

it was glorious

Had pain management app Monday. My doc increased my dosage of loratabs and gave me xtra also.

Tues I start them a little worried they make me sick. No didn't get sick. Walked around with no pain! It was a wonderful thing.!

I felt like my old self! Wonderful! . I was cleaning my house, all in my yard....till 4 hours later..

The exhaustion was still there...an that night, I was ready for my next pill.

He told me not to over do it...

But it was a wonderful thang while it lasted.

• Just a suggestion but try to eat some crackers or bread or something before taking the vicoden. I find that too much tylenol tears my stomach up and I can't tolerate the upset so I have to eat something before I take anything with tylenol in them.
  • I know that feeling, you feel a little better and decide to get somethings done, then you know you have done too much. When I am feeling better, I like to cook, all that movement in the kitchen sneaks up on me, but at least my stomach is happy for awhile.
    I also eat at least 2 crackers everytime I take pain meds. In my mind, I think it distributes the meds better. Maybe it is years of working at a hospital, they always give pt crackers with their oral meds.
  • Helen3Helen3 Posts: 205
    edited 10/07/2013 - 6:56 PM
    They used to make me violently sick.

I kept walking around and it didn't hurt so I check ed again. Was great. Had fun for 3/4 hours.

But I really had pain later. No going do that anymore.

Yeah I usually have some kind of food or I b throwing it back up!! Learned that the hard way too! Lol!