Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Wedding 5 months post MicroD??? advice...

so I posted this somewhere else but didnt get alot of feedback. we are getting married (has been planned now for almost 2 years), March 22 and i just had a microdisc on Oct 11 - so itll be a little over 5 months. right now im 5 weeks post op and altho i can stand and walk ALOT better than before surgery, im still not 100% - i can only stand/walk for about an hour at a time and have to rest/ice in between or i flare up. i still cant sit longer than 20 min and i gotta ice.
my question for all of you who have had a microd and had good outcomes or can remember how u felt around 5 months, does having a wedding seem possible. i meann i am going to be on my feet and sitting all day and night... and hopefully doing some dancing as well (nothing too crazy) and of course wearing a pretty heavy dress (ballgown type wedding dress). does this sound doable at 5 months?
im worried i wont be able to and we will have to postpone... which would suck as we already bought all our invitations (havent gone out yet) and my fiances grandma isnt in good health and is fairly old so id like to keep it in march - you never know what could happen....
if we move it wed have to move it 8 months or more away.... venues already booked up till then.
the point is, moving it is NOT ideal however idont want to reinjure myself either. advice??