Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi My beloved August surgery buddies,
How is everyone doing?
Please check in and give us an update when you can

PS I was doing better at 6 weeks post-op than now at 17 weeks
Just had an MRI on Friday and waiting for the results.
Hoping I do not have a re-injury, just lots of swelling and inflammation.
Rose (aka Stenosis Rose)

• Hi Rose
    I m not doing very well either. I m having a lot of pain 24/7 and more problems getting out of bed or off of a chair etc . It s like I m going backwards instead of improving . I m very depressed and scared that I may lose my job . I have a Dr s appt this week and hope to get X rays or MRI to figure out what s going on. I feel like I cant get any answers anywhere .

I hope yours isn t anything serious and you just need more time to heal . You went through so much already !

I m wondering how everyone else is doing too ? Has anyone from our Aug buddies group gone back to work full time ? My job is very active and I can t imagine doing it even one day right now .

Hugs to you too
  • stenosisRosesstenosisRose Posts: 489
    edited 12/02/2013 - 10:20 AM
    I am worried about us all to tell you the truth
    MamaShue had her THIRD back surgery TODAY and I am waiting to hear how she is. She was having a fusion.
    After two re-herniations After two surgeries
    She was CAREFUL and now had a THIRD surgery since AUGUST
    Ayyyyyy, Rambi
    Please keep in tiuch and let me know how you are doing

I am biting my nails LOL waiting for my 17 week lost-op MRI
    changing positions...is the WORST

• I hope everyone is recovering ok! My recovery has been a slew of ups and downs. For the longest time I felt good but the last month has been a lot worse than I would like. I have starting have new symptom leg pain and numbness again ugggg. However this time is different than last time it's on the outside of my right thigh into my big toe but before is was my butt down leg into foot. From what I can tell from research it's my L4 nerve FML! Other than that I do have pretty bad back pain sometimes but other times not. Well hope everything is good with all of you and I'm very sorry to hear about mamashue and Rose!
    L5-S1 anterior/posterior 360 fusion Aug 2013
    Grade 2 spondy, Severe DDD L5-S1
    L4 Facet arthritis