Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello I am new to this.I had pinch nerves in neck 11-19-2012.Done a round of three shots in neck and returned to work.Got to hurting worse went to neurosurgeon in June of this yr and had a ruptured disk at c6 c7 workman comp ok surgery for August 31.Returned to work Dec 4 cause Dr said workman comp said he had to release me no matter if I was having problems as long as xrays were good.I pulling with left am and hurting so bad in shoulder.don't have the grip in left hand I did and no strength in left arm ..When I lean over to right side and talk I get real hoarse but not when I lean to left side ..does anybody know why all this is

• It will of course be impossible for people on forums to know 100% what your symptoms indicate. Even doctors examining you in person will often be incorrect.

But I have an idea because I experienced similar pains and went to plenty of doctors who either couldn't figure them out or made guesses that were incorrect... and eventually I found a blog post online by a person with similar pain to mine and a solution. It might work for you too. Are you still in pain?