Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Merry Christmas

I want to wish all my spiney friends a very Merry Christmas. Try to enjoy the holidays as best as you can since family usually comes together and they are always the ones that support us the best. I'm saying this now since I will be a little busy the next couple of days in case I don't get a chance and also without all of you I probably would not have gotten this far. So thanks all and enjoy your holidays. Merry, Merry Christmas and thank you all for sharing all your helpful info.

• And God bless all my spine surgery buddies with healing, pain relief and a much Healthier New Year.
    Hugs and Candy Canes
  • ShellyBellySShellyBelly Posts: 5
    edited 12/22/2013 - 12:16 AM
    Merry Christmas to everyone here, and best wishes for a Happy New Year! Looking forward to a new year filled with infinite possibilities and a chance to start fresh.

Everyone here is so supportive and I'm starting to feel comfortable about opening up by either posting a new topic, or by responding to a thread already started. In a nutshell, I'm happy to be a member here, even though the reason for it isn't a desirable one. But I've noticed that why I'm here doesn't bug me at all. It's so very helpful and also chock full of great information. Anywho, I'm sure I'm rambling so I'll finish.

Love, light, peace, serenity and grace to you all. Happy Holidays from our family to each and every one of you here, and the same to your family and friends.

Take care :)

~ Shell ~
    Low back pain, sacroiliac joint pain, neck pain & swelling, nerve pain, fibromyalgia, fatigue, osteoarthritis, painful periods, ovarian cysts, bipolar disorder & MDD, anxiety, insomnia, asthma, & hbp.

~ Shell ~
  • Have a blessed New Year! I pray hope, health, an joy for all of us.

Thank you all for being here for me too!