Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Bone Studies

I'm getting a bone scan Monday. I have not ever had one so be interesting see what it says. My doc suggested after doing the nerve block on my neck. But I hope the do my lower back too. Don't really know what they do.. going look it up.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,862
    basically, what it showed in the results where the areas where I had arthritis buildup. It was in both my shoulders and hips. Since then, the arthritis did do its work and I eventually had to have both shoulders totally replaced in 2010 and one hip in 2011 and just had the other hip totally replaced in October 2013.
    So, the bone scan (at least for me) was a warning sign of what was to come, it terms of arthritis.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • You've had all kinds things replaced!!! But I know you have things left that hurt! (Just kidding)

Its always scares the docs when they see my neck. But I will be glad to know myself. I guess.