Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

5 months

I hit 5 months Dec 18th. My 4th month was hell. I have developed severe pain, missed 6 days of work' took predisone, went to the er from the pain and got an epidural. Now, it looks like my l4 is the problem. One doc thinks I facet facet syndrome. My surgeon thinks it is the L4. I have my 6 month follow up in Jan.

I go for an mri tomorrow. I have fall down my steps 3 times since surgery. I am discouaged. I get sick of people at work asking if why the surgery didn't work and if i am going to sue my dr. I do not think it is my doc's fault.

I had a l5/s1 tlif july 18.
40 year old mom
Tlif July 18

• I know how you feel about people asking and asking. I don't even talk about it anymore and most of the time I don't answer my phone. I've practically become a hermit.

I'm sorry that you aren't doing well and wish you the best!
    Herniation of l5 S1 l4 , DDD , microdisectomy in June 2013 and re herniation in September
    Cervical herniation at C5-7 Jan 2014 with impingement of spinal cord. 2 level cervical fusion Feb. 2014 and 2 level lumbar fusion in April 2014
  • what is Facet Syndrome?
    L4-L5 microdiscectomy 4/2011

L4-L5 Posterior lumbar interbody fusion 5/2013

C5-C6,,C6-C-7 Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion 4/2014