Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

C1-C2 Injection

russdrrussd Posts: 15
edited 01/07/2014 - 7:49 AM in Spinal Injections
Anyone ever have this?
I got C2-C3 injection a month ago, which didn't do much....the next step with the physiatrist is C1-C2. He said there is more risk with this one....but he's done about 10 of them and never had complications.

• heidi43hheidi43 Posts: 15
    edited 01/14/2014 - 4:18 PM
    Hello did you have ur injection, can u tell me why ur needing it? I'm going to get another hopefully in the next month. For occipital neuralgia I had 1 and 2 fused I think its been about almost 25 years now. I'm have chronic pain for about 5 yrs. Had everything done including a spinal nerve stimulator. I feel like I'm at the end and going crazy..
  • russdrrussd Posts: 15
    edited 01/22/2014 - 2:44 PM
    Heidi....I'm having it do to due to having cervical headaches at the base of the skull.....on the left side...almost behind the ear. They took a xray pointing at my mouth and they say that the joints look stable/normal and nothing is collapsed. But it could be some sort of inflammation.
    I had C5/6 and C6/7 done a year ago. This pain is higher up and existed prior to the surgery. It didn't go away post surgery either.