Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

severe spine pain with no diagnosis

hello everybody....you are my hope for the future, and i am glad i have found you...i wrote a short note to mcjimjam..explaining my circumstance...in short...feb.2011 started with left leg pain and right foot drag, now i have deep spinal pain mid and lower, right hip, pain and stiffness, right but pain/spasms, right ankle weakness with pain, fasciculations in right leg and left wrist , electric shocks throught my tongue and roof of my mouth, i now walk with a walker when outside my home. i'm tired, frustrated my soul has weakened to the core of desperation. does anyone have any clues whats going on?

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,862
    we need to know a lot more about you. Take a look af the FAQ and you will see what your initial post should contain.
    We need to know whats going on with you. With your post, I could not even begin to give you any answers.

Not that we are going to have answers, but we need more info.

So many folks come on here and talk about their exhausting channels, but we dont know what they are. And when people say they are weakened and dont know what to do, we dont have any baseline to compare what you are saying.

Think if this as going in for a car service. You tell the mechanic, something is wrong, thats it, nothing more. No one can work on problems with that little information. Give us something we can think about
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I'd like to hear about other people's experience with a synovial spinal cyst L4-L5 area. Neurosurgeon says it's simple, just needs to be removed, 4 weeks recovery, back to all normal activities. Cyst caused by arthritic joint which will probably be compromised. Help!!!
  • Sounds a lot like my symptons, although I don't have any tongue issues. Have you seen a doctor? What have you done so far?
  • they are ruling out ms...i have no lesions in my spine...i will be going for evoke potentials but it is most likely not ms which is good news. the mri of the thoracic spine said i have severe degenerative overgrowth of the lumbar facets at L4L5 and mild multilevel degenerative lumbar spondylosis
    does anyone have these problems , i am walking with a walker now and am quite concerned this is serious, have anyone needed surgery for this type of problem?