Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Just want to know if anyone else knows why

edited 01/28/2014 - 5:08 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I have been dealing with this neck pain that keeps getting worse and worse!
I finally have insurance to go to a dr. xxxx but anyway.
I'm waiting to get into the dr on a waiting list. But this pain has gotten to the point that ibu and tylenol aren't doing anything.
My left bicep hurts so bad and my pinky to middle finger feel like they are waking up most of the time and my neck has shrunk in size as well as my deltoid muscle! Neck traction and pt excersize don't get the pain to lessen anymore. The only thing that makes the pain less is when I can get my c6 or c7 vertebrae to pop forward. Is that normal or is that something anyone has expierenced. Can anyone explain or give me tips?!?

Post edited, inappropriate sentence regarding medical professionals
Ron DiLauro
Thank u in advanced!

• What I mean by the vertebrae moving in and out I mean this exactly.
    I can place two fingers at almost the base of my neck and push in as I move my head backwards and I can literally feel something click forward. It lessens the pain a lot. Some times after I sleep whatever it is that clicks forward is forward cause I can always tell because when I swallow my adams apple clicks across whatever it is. Its creepy but cool cause it lessens the pain and headaches.
    Thank u in advanced!