Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

is there no longer chat?

Where is "chat"? has it been disab.ed? or am I unable to see it on this computer?

• LizLiz Posts: 7,832

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,877
    on Spine-Health due to numerous software problems.

At this time, there is no plans for looking for another software company that can be integrated into the software that drives Spine-Health. Prior to these problems, the usage of CHAT for an 18 moth period of time was extremely low which helped justify the reason to disable it.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • This is very disappointing news. It's been a while since I visited chat, but knowing it was there if I needed it was sort of comforting. I know of no other chat devoted to spine problems. Maybe if more people knew the chat was available they would have used it?
  • I believe the reason why chat was not accessed much is because of the spine health "upgrade" 18 months ago. There were many of us that had trouble with java. Chat was a very vital part of the spine health site and I for one miss it very much. Please bring it back, when you are in pain, it helps to be able to speak in real time to someone "who gets it". There were problems from the get go with the upgrade and it was never fixed.Up til that point there were many users that would pop in and out. I agree with the above poster, I have tried to find other spine sites and there aren't any that I can find. Please consider bringing it back. Thanks, m