Once again you will all hear me say PLEASE READ the FORUM FAQ and RULES!!!
Just today I read 2 different threads that had posts that had no relationship to the initial thread.
- Person "A" creates a thread called "How to fix a leaky pipe"
- A number of people start to respond to that thread with ideas on how that could be done
- Person "B" then posts "The weather is cold today, my car wont start"
- People who have been previously posting to the original thread start to get confused
- Then people start to respond to the request from Person "B", forgetting all about Person "A"
- Now Person "C" makes a post "I know I had the same thing"
- What is the same thing? The leaky pipe? the Cold weather? Car not starting?
While this example is a bit exaggerated it does point up the problems that can and have happened when people start making posts that do not belong in a given thread.
It really isnt difficult to post to the proper thread. And if you dont know where, you can
1 ) Read the FAQ
2 ) Post in the Forum Support category Forum Help and Troubleshooting
I would bet that over 50% of the members here had no idea about that category and how it could help.... Hope you do now.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences