Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Need advice on lower back pain and leg pain

I'm looking for advice on lower back pain. first a little history I am 32 years old male. a little over a year ago I suffered from a work injury to my lower back at the time I was diagnosed with a muscle strain after an x-rays was done and was later referred to a physical therapist I return to work approximately 2 months later still with a little pain but manageable as of last month my back was really injured this time with a lot more pain also pain going down my left leg hard time walking standing and sitting with little relief only by laying on my stomach I've also started experiencing lightheadedness when I stand up to the point where I have to hold on to something or I will fall

my MRI results are as follows:
MRI images show some straightening of the normal lordosis. The vertebral bodies are normal height probable hemanogima of T12 is seen

the invertible disc l3-4 and l4-5 show some loss of height and signal with mild anterior spondylosis

level L5-S1 shows bulging with bilateral foranimal and no spinal stenosis

level L4-5 show bulging disc with bilateral foranimal narrowing. there is moderate to large central disc protrusion. there is moderate spinal stenosis

level L3-4 showing bulging disc bilateral foraminal narrowing. there is a mild to moderate left paracentral disc protrusion. there is moderate spinal stenosis

Can anyone here please help with this I am having a hard time with workmans comp and I'm getting no answers from anyone and from some of the research I've done some of this sounds pretty serious I was also told that I need to seek neurosurgeon as well as an Ortho due to some of the symptoms I am experiencing any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you