Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

3 level fusion c3 to c7

I already has a lower fusion l4 l5 which worked out Great. Now i am looking at another surgery c3 to c7. My Headaches have been increasing. I have ben to four different surgeons.. three out of 4 say i need the surgery. I am very afraid i know i will lose movement and they told me that the nerve damage i have may be what i am left with. This has been going on for 3 years now and only seems to be getting worse. I have done therapy, chiropratic care, injections, nerve root burn, pain managment (to which they keep uping my my meds over the years), and finally botox. 41 needles in my head within a matter of mins. Which gives me a headache in itself for 4 days. Please anyone who has been thru this surgery comment. I am a single mother of a 3 year old, i am also dropping things, cant feel my right arm any more, getting confused and my legs sometimes dont want to work right.
charlene boncal