Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

In need of some referrals ASAP

Atomicgrrrl13AAtomicgrrrl13 Posts: 2
edited 03/24/2014 - 10:49 PM in Chronic Pain
So long story short I am in desperate need of some referrals of some pain management doctors in or close to my area. I live about 25 miles south of Atlanta, GA and I just had to walk out of my "current" doctors office and have had to file a harassment complaint with the BBB and the hospital associated with this man. I am now in need of a new pain management doctor, my family dr doesn't know of any other good doctors locally, simply because he has never really had to deal with anyone with my conditions and circumstances. Speaking of which I suffer from a failed right sacroiliac joint fixation, spinal stenosis, scoliosis due to the SI joint fixation being placed incorrectly, 5 disc herniations, moderate spinal stenosis, and a variety of other problems all stemming from a car accident in 1998 and the failed SI fixation in 2000. I also have no health insurance, which complicates quite a lot, but I have been blessed with a couple doctors that have worked with me so that I could be helped. I will post a complete list of issues on my profile and/or a post.
So I am hopeful that someone here can help me or point me in the right direction. Thank you in advanced and please feel free to pm me with any questions.

Post edited to remove inappropriate language...Liz spine-health moderator.. Please read the Forum rules