Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Multiple Cervical Fusions

I am sure this topic is out there some where I am just unable to find it on the forum. A quick synopsis 2 level ACDF of C5,6,7 Oct 2013. Was doing very well up to about a month and half ago. Numbness and weakness returned times 10. Saw my doc in a quick visit and he thinks C-8. Did not have MRI of C8-T's last time. Having MRI done Wednesday and see him on Thursday. My question is how do they repair C-8 anteriorly and posteriorly? Do they remove the hardware and repair it as a 3 level now? Was not fused at January visit, not surprised.

Just need some information from someone who has had a 3 level or addition fusion those kinds of things. My doctor rocks and if he says it needs to be done them I am on it as soon as it is approved by my insurance.

thanks anyone