Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

L/S Spine

I am new here, my English isn't that great I just hope it crosses my point.

About a year ago, I was working out at the gym trying to get my leg work-outs, I didn't know the correct form of squats,
I did my squats anyway. After I dropped the weights I started feeling burning pain in the middle of my back I knew there was something wrong but I continued my work-out normally and ignored the pain. For 4 weeks I have had been feeling this pain but I hadn't had it checked out, and the pain started to lessen by the second month but my hamstrings and lower back muscle feel so tight and stiff especially when I wake up in the morning. So I went to the doctor and he asked me to do an MRI. The MRI quoted "MILD L5/S1 CENTRAL POSTERIOR DISC BULGE CAUSING MINIMAL THECAL COMPRESSION."

What does this mean ? And what are the best treatments ?

Should I be worried this might turn into paralysis when I am older, I am 23 years old and still have plans for my future, I don't want to be unable to do them, so I am really worried.

Best Regards,
The Slippery one