Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Holly - New

Hello - I am new to this site/blog. Everytime I reseach the results from my MRI this site always comes up so, I decided to join. The feed back and information I have read really helps me with a better understanding of the back/pain anatomy. Looking forward to conversing and sharing :)
Holly Kilpatrick

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,833
    Welcome to Spine-Health and how to get started here

Yes the above as your initial entrance to Spine-Health and as a reference guide for the future.

Please tell us about yourself. More information as to what your problem is, how long have you had it, what medications have you been using, etc. The more information you can give us the better we can respond.

But, I do have to say, that no one here is allowed to provide advice or any type of analysis of MRI or other diagnostic reports. It is a forum violation to do so.

Why we can not advice on any MRI reports

That being said, there are always three keywords to look for in any MRI report
    Based on those words, you can pretty much tell the severity of the problem.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • TarenTTaren Posts: 525
    edited 04/10/2014 - 4:12 AM
    Hi Holly, welcome to Spine Health. I'm sorry you are having back problems and have found yourself here. Look forward to reading your posts. You will enjoy your time here, its a very informative site with a lot of knowledgeable members. Look around and see if you see any posts that talk about the problems you are experiencing. Nice to meet you, Holly. Take care