Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I am New to this site, but......

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,868
edited 04/20/2014 - 3:49 AM in New Member Introductions
but I do not know how to navigate or that others seem to make me feel uncomfortable.

Those are two statements I always hate to hear.

(1) How to Navigate around our system. Yes, for the first time user, that can be difficult. We have include in all new member introductions, a Link that will show new members on how to navigate, but provide them with a reference point to address almost any question

(2) Made to feel uncomfortable. Those are the harshest words i can hear. Any person or group that is responsible for an online web site has to be in touch with these words. My moderator team spends a good amount of time looking for this type or problem and fixing them when we can. No one should ever feel to be a lesser of a person or to feel that they are not worthy. We are ALL100% worthy in being on this site and asking and receiving questions. When ever someone tries to eliminate that, my team will step in

IF AT ANY TIME you feel that you have been made to feel this way, LET US KNOW. Contact anyone on my moderator team and I will guarantee you that this problem will be addressed!!!!!

No one should at any time be be made to feel insignificant or lower Evey person on this site is equal.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Thanks for reminding everyone to be kind. We are all on here (at least me) for support, not to argue or have others treat us like we aren't working hard enough at getting better.

April 2011 C1-C2 Fusion (Brooks wiring)
    January 2012 C1-C2 Revision Fusion (Harms Technique)
    2010 - current: Trigger Point Injections, Epidural Injections, Bilateral C2-C3 Radiofrequency Ablations