Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Severe shoulder pain, restricted breath, random stomach pains, anxiety

Hello all I really hope someone can help,

This is long, I'm sorry. I have a lot of issues.

For the past three months I've been experiencing progressively worse back pain in my neck and shoulders. I am currently in college so my backpack doesn't help this. I crack and massage and try to do everything but nothing works. I also around this time have been experiencing random sharp pains in my stopach on both sides, usually one side at a time tho.

I have sports induced asthma so when my chest started feeling constricted I just thought it was acting up a bit and the doctors told me to see a chiropractor and put me on an everyday inhaler. I didn't think to mention the stomach pain cause it hadn't happened in awhile.

I recently experienced extreme stomach pain after a night of heavy drinking and decided it might be a serious issue. I sort of feel like I'm falling apart this year as well though health wise, earlier this semester when ever I went to the bathroom to shit there was blood... again I dismissed it cause it went away. I also have been feeling very anxious about small things that normally wouldn't freak me out this much.

I feel like everything is adding up to something bad but I always have to see the same doctor and feel like she always tells me its just a bug or something. I'm going to the doctor back home but untill then, help??? Thank you.
Erin Paines