Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Back Pain - Won't Leave, Worried

I am a 17 year old male, for the last 2 weeks I have been having back pain but it seems to have moved, it started off in my thoracic back, basically the center of my back for about 1 1/2 weeks and then it started to hurt in my upper back, my shoulder blade region and close to my spine on both sides, evenly and the pain in the mid back has basically completely diminished to where I don't notice it much.

I woke up this morning with pain at the very bottom of my back and the upper back pain the same. I'm unsure what would cause this, I do have terrible posture for hours on end but I have stopped using my computer basically completely before 2 days ago where I was back to my usual ritual of gaming all day :/

I'm unsure if this helps but when I have really warm showers or baths, or my feet get extremely warm in a blanket, or I go for a run the bottoms of my feet get itchy, very very itchy and its an itch I can scratch, but it just returns for about 30 minutes which I think is my feet cooling down but I'm not sure.

I also get pains in the tips of my finger, not all of them and its the same fingers every time and sometimes a slight pain in my arm, not radiating from anywhere or starting at my shoulder, just arm pain that goes.

I'm not experiencing any weakness or clumsiness but I'm very worried of a tumor or cancer as the thoracic back pain has been with me for about two years but I normally crack my back where the pain is, which has always been very easy, and the first place to crack and the pain would go for another month or so, ect ect

Anyone that has an idea on what this could be, your help would be awesome :) My anxiety is killing me..btw, I sneezed today and it felt like my heart exploded...very painful, not sure if that helps anything

Thank-you in advance, Jona