Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Low back pain and more for months

Hello Hope you are all fine.
I am 38 years old male. I used to work for years in a minimarket and i usually was lifting packages of 10kg. My story starts before 3 months with a pressure feeling in right groin and i had to unbuckle my trousers to feel comfortable. This pain is gone but i have several pain now as

-Pain in right lower back that goes round from trousers line to groin area
-Right Hip (thigh area) pain when walking sometimes i feel it is popping
-Right buttock pain when sitting (in center below area near perineum but not in perineum just in buttock)
-No Leg pain, a little numbness (very few), just sometikes a little bit difficulty when i try to full stretch it

I live in a small village with no orthopedic doctors so i have to ravel to town 100km away to town which makes driving painful.
ALso i have quited my job from pains....

I have done a lot of blood and urine tests(all normal), ultrasound in abdomen(high and low), testicles, and groin area (lymph nodes) all were clear.. I have done CT scan of abdomen and pelvic (thought i had kidney stone or something else) with clear results. Also i have done Mri of Pelvic area with normal results ( bones, soft tissue...) and Mri of lumbar with results
-L3-L4 mild difuse bulging (no pressure in nerves)
-L4-L5 mild difuse bulging (no pressure in nerves)
-L5-S1 broad based right paracentral disc protrusion with mild pressure (dont know if it is right word) in spinal but not in nerves

Can these make feel so much pain for 2 months now?
Also i feel like i am touching in low right back some lumps that hurt (i have the disadvantage that i had pressured with my hands all my back because i have really anxiety and can' t calm from pains) i have read many people have them but i dont know....