Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

can't take it anymore !

MrsWingsMMrsWings Posts: 17
edited 05/15/2014 - 8:31 PM in Depression and Coping
My pain Dr can't seem to find the area that my pain is coming from, so we keep playing with meds, keep turning up my pump, doing more injections...all these things that are not helping !

So here i am again laying on my cot that i moved to from the couch after the lazy boy chair, and after the bed and the floor...wishing I could get down to the basement to the chainsaw to just cut off these legs that are hurting so bad tonight.

When I call for an office appt I'm told no openings for a week so I have to go to the ER and they don't know what to do for me when I already have a fentynl pump that's not helping !!! OMG !! I'm so at the end of my rope here. I feel like they are never going to figure this out. Its getting worse every month !! I can't even get through a grocery shopping trip anymore. My life just sucks ! This is not living, this is hell ! Mayo won't see me cause my pain Dr sent info to them and after they reviewed it they said they don't think they could do any more for me ?!?! Hmm...

I can't get a referral back to my surgeon who did my fusion (need one since its been more than a year since last visit-dumb) because my pain Dr says I don't have anything surgical going on !!! Hmm who really knows though... I think its worth letting the guy look who did the surgery in the first place see if things are still as they should be as far as hardware and such !

I just feel like I'm being blown off, like something is really wrong inside my back, or hips, or bones...and no one will hear me and I'm so angry, hurt, scared, frustrated, discouraged and I don't know which way to turn any more. I'm worried I won't be heard no matter who I talk to anymore. I'm just to tired of hurting any more to try to make it stop ... :'(

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    Before people can start reponding to your thread, they need to know more information.

Such as

• - Have you had surgery? If so? When and what
      - What medications are you on?
      - What treatments have been performed so far?
      - What are your doctors recommendations?
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com