Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Sciatica pain

I had Back fusion Dec 2012 L5 S1 the pain lasted 5 years before i had my surgery I had sciatic pain that left me to not lead a normal life? I did great after my surgery pain was gone after physical Therapy. My husband and I were in a car wreck Feb 2014 the pain has returned even worse then before my right side from my back all way down to my toes the pain is unbearable lack of sleep can't lay on back it's hard walking sitting bending I have went back to my Doctor am in Pt again I feel like the PT is making it worse. They have put me on so many Meds I have had all the test there is a small bugle on my L5 S1 they can not do injections because I had a stroke in Nov so I am on Blood thinners. This is making me depressed I feel like things won't get any better.Just want to know if anyone has been through this. And you can give me some advic
Darlene Palmer