Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello all from South Wales

Hello all, im Tammie and I am 29. I have joined this forum in the hopes that I can try and understand my problems better as my doctor is hopeless.

I have suffered chronic lower back pain since 2011, while pregnant with my now 2 year old. First of all I was told I had Coccydinia(sp?) but the pain progressed and I got sent for xrays. I only heard anything when I callwd my doctors and it was the receptionist who told me I had a fusion on my S1, and that I had been reffered to a trauma and orthopedic team at my local hospital, apparantly the doctor who sent me for xrays was too busy to talk to me. This was 3 months ago.

I then booked an appointment with a different doctor but all he would really do is draw me a diagram and said I had a gap in the bridge bones at the back of my spine, nothing could really be done about it, apart from physio. So he has apparantly reffered me to one. Lately, I have also been getting pain down my legs which seems to come from my lower back.

So, thats me so far. I have posted the diagram in the lower back pain section if anyone would like to take a look, just incase they dont understand where I mean.

Thank you for any help and excuse any spelling mistakes as using my phone and my hands dont work too good at the moment.