Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

What do i do now !!???

Ok ill start at the beginning had a L5/S1 micro discectomy last August , I was that bad could not walk due to I was dragging my right leg and in constant agony.

Had the surgery and all seemed to fine for about 6 weeks , I was back at work full time , and then the pain started to come back in the right leg and lower back , I had another mri scan which showed that the disc had herniated slightly again , the nerve root is encased in scar tissue and the a disc is degenerate, i am still taking loads of pain killers gabapentin, acupan i see a PT twice a week and she seems to think there could be something wrong with my pelvis .

I went back to my consultant and told him this , he did not listen what so ever , I feel completely let down , frustrated , i had to leave my job as i could not do it properly and i was on the sick for 3 months , they have offered me to go to a pain clinic but i can not see how this will help , i do all the exercises that they have given me to do , and my physio recommends that i do not over do it!!

Has anybody else had this , what happened?? where you just left to get on with it ??