Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

She is with the Angels

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,374
edited 06/07/2014 - 3:43 PM in Matters of the Heart
My Buddys Beloved Oma passed away Friday. The long watch is over, the dutiful and final task is completed.
My friend is one less part of his whole today when he called me. what do you say to the echoing empty chamber where the heart used to be?
What is there to say?

were those words needed to be said uttered one dark night?
is that candle burned down to a little coal in the darkness, enough to survive the onrushing night?

One belonging to the Greatest generations has gone home.
she was young once like you and me, with all the worries and frivolity's of the day

Her Night is over at long last; she has returned to her Beloved forebears, the Angles wept as she overcame these surly and trite bonds which bind to the earth, what rightly belongs to Eternity. Her gentle passing into the night befit a gentle souls right to Heaven.
Jesus was right by her bed to take her hand at last and lead her to the Far Horizons, leaving behind a bereaved family, full of hope for the coming day when all will be made clear.

where does the heart go
It breaks and breaks and breaks
moment by moment

never to heal, only the scars remain
bleeding from the thousand self inflicted cuts
our worst enemy is the mirror of the soul

My friend will miss his Momma
there will be pain and sorrow

The Angel come friday and stood By her bed, Gently, Gently he led her to the doorway, ever so softly and respectfully he whispered into her ear of the Coming moment of all her hope and grace...fulfilled
of all her fears coming to an end, of no more pain, of the end of suffering.

She stood before the doorway,and waited, for there was someone coming to get her
Like the coming dawn, like the showers of spring on upturned flowers he came
Well done my good and faithful daughter, its time to come home

she sees the evergreen fields of her youth stretching out before her, but this time there is no end upon the horizon

we are those left behind to water the flowers upon her grave
it is for us to carry the burden of sorrow for a little while
then as the rain helps the flowers grow..we will grow once again
to look up to the sun once again
and join in the dance of the seasons
in time we will do this

The pain is replaced by peace
the sorrow...Joy

It is Promised to us, there would be sorrow and toil
but everlasting joy also
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• May she rest in peace.
    I'll keep this special lady in my prayers.
    Your buddy is lucky to have you as a friend at this difficult time.
    DDD. Married,Mum of 2, Age 45: 2007 & 2008 L5/S1 Discectomy
    April 2013 L5/S1 Anterior Fusion
    & L4/L5 Artificial Disc Replacement
  • prayers sent. may she rest in peace.
    "When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten."
  • You are a very special friend.
    May she rest in peace knowing her son has you there to help him see the sunshine in time
    Fell 11ft 2007 numerous fractures broken arm, 4 head bleeds.
    Nerve blocks, tried stimulator, acupuncture, massage, numerous injections, nerve blocks. Ect. Vitamins
    2011 laminectomy, april 4. 2014 Fusion l5-S1. PLIF