Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Need support from those who understand!

Hi! My name is Jodi and I am a "Newbie" to this site. I stumbled across it looking to find info and if anyone else is going thru what I am and have been thru. And wow! The struggles and different stories are ... heart breaking and makes me not only hopeful but makes me sad. I am sorry that there are so many like me out there. I have never struggled so hard in my life with anything like this. I have always found myself to be a fighter and a tough woman. However, thru this...I find I am weak, a big baby and I do not know who I am anymore with all the pain and not healing!

My story is long. My story about my back, leg and surgeries is tough for me. I want to share and will under the correct forum and ask for advice.

I will say that I had finally got my dream career making great money and after 9 years of being a single parent met my fiance. We had a beautiful daughter and I had three surgeries after her birth due to internal bleeding and then I blew my L5 out and had the back surgery 8 months later. I struggle daily and still have help 15 months later to care for my baby and my other two kids. I am not healing and just found out today that I will never be an officer again were I work and my doctor said I am disabled now and will have to go back to work in another capacity. I still have one more surgery in 4-6 months and I also developed a huge anxiety issue and barely leave our house due to gaining 40 pounds due to surgeries. I do not want anyone seeing me as I am as I have always been athletic and outgoing. I struggle daily to leave our gate and out is a lot for me. I have 5 doctors I am working with.

And that is why I call it my beautiful nightmare. Having my daughter was worth it ...