Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

L4 & Ball of Foot Pain

Has any ever experience ball of foot pain from and L4 herniation? This is something new that just started recently. It stated in the ball of my foot, my back aches, my butt hurts and my leg, but the leg hurts mostly behind the knee area. I can't site, or stand without this pain. Driving is no longer an option because of the pain. If I lay down for 5 or more hours after the pain starts the pain will go away. But If i get up,it comes right back. I've had sciatic pain before but it felt different than this. It shot electric type pain to my big toe. This is CONSTANT once it starts.
1992 L5/S1 Laminectomy
2001 L5/S1 Second Laminectomy
2008 L5/S1 Fusion.

Current Condition:
C5-C6 disc herniation
C6-C7disc bulge
C2-C6 Spinal Stenosis and Foramina Stenosis, facet joint degeneration and osteophyte