Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I was surfing on stress related back pain and came across this forum. I thought I should join, I don't have anyone to talk with, I'm going through a separation with my wife, after knowing each other for 25 years, married for 18. So, I'll get to the point...over the last 2-3 years I had what I now beleive was a pulled back muscle, but the symptoms were really tricky to figure out. As I look back, I see a pattern, I would have sudden alergic reactions, hives when I twisted a certain way. Eventually I figured out to avoid triggering it, by noticing the early signs, like a pins and needles feeling in certain places like my feet. One thing I did, was take salt when I could feel the onset, and it seemed to help. I am now probably 99% better, except last week my wife told me she wanted to move out and we went through a lot of stress...not eating well, feeling sick to our stomachs, crying etc... then while out with the kid, I got what seemed like the flu and then I had this pain in my left side, in my abdomen and in my left lower back. The dull pain comes and goes now about 1 week later. So, I'm looking for some friendly pick me and ideas on how to deal with sort of thing... stress + stress of having pack pain.