Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

G'Day everyone

Hi Sharpie here, i have been lurking around for awhile and decided to join today. I'm Located in Central coast Queensland Australia. I have been suffering with back pain for 22 years. The last 12 months has been the worsest. Had a double discectomy L3/4 and L4/5, partial laminectomy L3/4 and L5/S1, full laminectomy L4/5. (August 2013)That worked to some extent. Now i have similar hip, leg and foot pains etc but my lower back pains now as well. Had a cortisone injection 2 1/2 weeks ago which to date has made it worse. The latest MRI doesnt show much, a couple of mild bulges that arent touching anything, was also commented on the report that i have three annular tears, one one each disc (L3, 4, 5). My surgeon didnt really say to much about them, so i guess they arent important. Modic type 1 and 2 to one of the vertabra. My pain goes through the roof from sitting down which is what i do all day at work. Anyway thats part of my story. Hope you all wake today with less pain than yesterday.