Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I got my MRI results and I need them read to me:
L 2-L 3 broad base small disc bulge. mild bilateral facet and ligamentum flavum hypertrophy. no central canal or foraminal stenosis.
L 3-L4 broad base disc bulge. Right greater than the left facet hypertrophy. Mild ligamentum flavum hypertrophy. mild central canal stenosis. Mild right foraminal stenosis. Left foramen is patent.
L4-L5 mild grade 1 the degenerative anterolisthesis of L4 in relation to L5 without spondylolysis. Broad based pseudo - disc bulge. Prominent right greater than left facet arthropathy/hypertrophy. Ligamentum flavum hypertrophy. Mild to moderate central canal stenosis. Mild bilateral foraminal stenosis.
L 5- S1. broad base disc bulge with superimpose right paracentral disc protrusion measures 1.3 cm transverse and 3.5 cm anterior - posterior. Mild bilateral facet arthropathy / hypertrophy. No significant central canal stenosis. Mild right and mild-to-modererate left foraminal stenosis. No impingement of the nerve roots.

mild grade 1 degenerative anterolisthesis of L4 in relation to L5 without spondylolysis. mild to moderate Center canal stenosis at L4-L5 level, as described without and impingement of nerve roots.

mild degenerative retrolisthesis of L5 in relation to S1. Right paracentral disc protrusion, as described without canal stenosis or impingement of the nerve roots.

Multilevel degenerative changes as outline above. mild central canal stenosis at L 3-4 level