Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

upper back/neck pain neverending, now flu like symptoms?

New here. I have read a few posts. Heartbreaking to say the least . I have an appt Tuesday for results on my 2nd MRI this year. Diagnosed the first time with DDD. I was in a car accident and that's how they found that. This has truly been a year of Changes. Not good ones either. I have never ending upper back pain, neck pain , headaches , arms hurt, go numb & tingle. When I lay down at night my legs, arms fall asleep and my back just aches. I now for the last 8-9 days have been dealing with off & on flu like symptoms and difficulty breathing?? For the last 6 months the pain in my spine has gone down to right above the curve in my back. So am I just going to continue to get worse? Very active person. Work many hours a day on my feet. It hurts to much to sit longer then a few minutes anyway. Would like some helpful advice and to also meet people that truly get it! Thank you :-)