Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Need Help For MRI Report

Im 28 years old male and suffering from back pain from last 2-3 years. Pain normally comes in early morning around 3 - 4 am which affects whole spine and its really worrying for me since its not allowing me to rest properly and its causing me pain whole day. Im working in IT company with long sitting hours (9.5 hrs approx) and approx 1.5 hrs travelling from my home to office which is further increasing my pain. Recently I have done my MRI scan for Spine. I need help to understand it . I had taken suggestion from a ortho doc but I didnt get any satisfactory answer from him. He gave me Calcium and Vitamins and one muscle relaxant (Nucoxia 60 mg) for sos condition.

MRI report says :
1) Mild diffuse disc bulge at L4-5 Level mildly indenting anterior thecal sac.
2) Central , right paracentral protrusion at L5-S1 level with mild indentation of anterior thecal sac and right side neural foramina.

Please help me in understanding the problem. I dont want to take any pain killer or MR. Im taking ayurvedic medicine these days but not much change in condition from last 1 month. So more worried of what is happening to me.