Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello

ShelleywspoonSShelleywspoon Posts: 1
edited 07/07/2014 - 7:14 PM in New Member Introductions
I am new to the site, not new to back pain. Been lurking as permitted on a few sites over the last year since my first surgery. It is time for me to get some support, learn more about this and move forward. I just last week had a second surgery and am looking forward to a third again lumbar 2-6, not sure what the goal will be.

I have gained weight, nearly 80 pounds, the last year has been rough. I have nerve damage from 1st surgery which leaves me with drop foot as inflammation increases during the day. July 2013 was First surgery was double hemi laminectomy and double discectomy on L4-L5. Drop foot continues and only really seems to be an issue last day if I am not paying attention to inflammation. Frequent falls, I walk with cane and A brace. Docs say additional surgery on L2 and L5 are needed.

Last week June 2014, I have cervical fusion C4-C7. I hurt my neck during recovery from above in a fall last October. I tried therapy, use TENS unit, etc, no relief. (Along with currently suffering from torment Achilles' tendon from sprained ankle during most recent fall last month) I just seem to be having. One bad luck after another.

I like my doctor, I go to edit Clinic. Not sure what else to say... But I have a lot to ask!

Post edited to remove name of specific hospitals. by Liz The Spine-Health Moderator Team
Shelley
advertisement

Comments