Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I have been seeing a chiro for over a year now and he did x-rays and found a couple of bone spurs and some narrowing on C5-C6 and also some narrowing in the lower back I can't remember which one though now. When he does adjustments on my lower back that pain goes away completely. I can feel when it needs adjusted cause I'll have shooting pain in my left side and radiates down my left leg. I use to get horrible headaches that would last all day from my neck. I work for a dog groomer and I know this isn't a good thing for me to do cause I'm bent over washing dogs all day and lifting some heavy ones. The back of my head feels very sore to the touch. I think it's called the occipital but mine feels like a big marble there that sticks out. Not sure what's it called. I have notlagia paresthetica on my right shoulder blade and 3 weeks ago my left shoulder has been killing me. The pain is right on the bottom of my shoulder blade. It's sore to touch and it's a very sharp stabbing pain and that burns and itches.. I have severe pain between my shoulders in my upper back after I work a few hours. I tell my chiro about the muscle knots I find over my entire back and he doesn't do anything for them. I have tried ice, heat and tennis balls but nothing works, not even motrin. What doctor would I be better off seeing? I saw a neuro once and he was a nut, and my family doctor has no clue, cause when I saw him about the notalgia (I knew what it was before I was diagnosed and it was a dermatologist that diagnosed me) he thought it was shingles and gave me acyclovir, I never took it. I had shingles once when I was 24.