Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New here, freq. flyer in ORs for years, 1st Spinal Surgery tomorrow.

Dennis, I am new here, (freq. flyer in O R's for years), 1st Spinal Surgery tomorrow. Five artificial joints, lots of lesser surgeries due to degenerative Joint Disease (Osteo-Arthritis).

Tomorrows C3 C4 Spinal fusion is my first of any kind on the spinal column. I've stayed as far away from them as possible for years.

Until now......

This one has grabbed my attention Big Time, started with shoulder to shoulder electric shocks, two months ago and went downhill real fast to being now wheelchair bound, drastically affected, bladder bowels, etc et, you get the pic! Damned ready to not watch the paralysis continue disabling me.

Its amazing how fast this went, my head is still spinning......... All Spiritual Support is welcome of course, and will be greatly appreciated, dennis

AKA Solarsoul (chosen name) because wife and I are big time Solar Power advocates, and put our money where our mouths were, designed and built our own custom Passive Solar Home here (mostly on our own labor), in the Southwest, all Xeriscaped (low water/no water plantings), surrounded by Santa Fe styled walls arched gates, and Missions Period decors in and out.

It is "Cielo en la Tierra"(heaven on earth) now for us, after 16 yrs of maturing trees and plantings all around, but truly, a self designed and self built Home is never done it is a work of Art on a very personal basis, we are it and it is us.

Now to go about enjoying it, without all of the hard work, and atop fooling around in ORs all the time...gosh we are tired of that!

Thanks BTW in advance for the Prayer Support. it means the world!